Manco Big Cat

Runs great, everything works, new engine has maybe 1 hour on it.
I live in Highland MI. close to Milford / White Lake.
Would like to get $600 for it but the price is negotiable.
Probably easier to get hold of me at fixit101@msn.com if interested.
Also for any members local I have a small lathe & tig & mig welding
equipment if you need something fabricated/repaired,
Mike,

While you still have the Big Cat you should design and build a forkset using the tried and true tripple tree design, I'm not sure why Manco did'nt do it but I'd bet they would sell were someone to make them! Good luck on your sale!:thumbsup:

Actually thought of a triple tree setup. It would be massive considering the fork legs are at 13 1/4" centerlines, not to mention the weight. Which is probably the reason they went with the lighter & flimsier set up. Who knows, if I find a plasma cutter at the right price it still may happen.

thanks you guys
Mike

Hey there, I love the bike wish I could pick it up off of you. I'm in Commerce and interested in your fabrication offer. I'm looking for somebody to fab up a header and mikuni adapter for the 5hp briggs on my MTD trail flite. The frame has a slant mount and I would like to get rid of the briggs tank and carb and get a new 22 mikuni to sit parallel to the ground. PM or post if you'd be willing to throw around some numbers. Again, really nice bike, at that price it should sell quickly.