Manco Bigcat. General discussion.

Triley41395

Rode it for the first time today. Can't believe how easy it wheelies. And the steering is super heavy.
Gonna put new bearings in the rear wheel and align it. And the seat still needs recovered.
Yeah I rode one today and I am not a fan. I'm glad I rode one before I decided to buy one. If I were a bigger guy maybe it I'd have liked it more. Definitely cool but not my cup of tea. 20230826_152410.jpg 20230826_152416.jpg

Triley41395

Are they too difficult to steer with the huge, soft front tire? I'm just curious, because I thought these were cool.
Don't get me wrong there still way cool. The steering was OK but I just was not comfortable riding it. It was a comfortable ride that I was not comfortable riding, if you know what I mean. I was also riding on asphalt, might be alot different off road.

I'm new to the mini bike scene, and I just bought a Big Cat frame. I need help in figuring out the jack shaft part. It's missing the jack shaft, left bearing and the right bearing was a cheapo press in lawn mower bearing. I found a parts number and description online. Now to just assembly the jack shaft and that's where I need help. Is there a good press in bearing? The area where the original bearings are not in good shape and was ground on one side. Is the 14" jack shaft the correct one? Anyone have any pictures of one assembled?

I will be looking for other parts like a gas tank and seat or a decent replacement that would work.