Many Tanks For Sale

I have a few tanks for sale.
#1 Two Arco tanks, both factory outlets snapped off but I used tire valves and they did not leak but no assurance that the rubber will hold up, I drilled the valves out and they flow well. You can get a grommet type outlet for plastic tanks with a push in fitting that work well. I'll take $30 shipped each for the tanks, both in the same shape. Fits Bushwhackers and EZ Riders with tank mounts but will fit many twin tube minis with straps.
#2 One 4 1/2" X 9 1/2" cylindrical tank with chrome cap, clean inside. Has solder on outlet and it has male threads, easy fix or use an old petcock that accepts the fitting. $45 shipped
#3 One early briggs cylindrical tank with straps, a little flash rust settled at the bottom but was cleaned well. 4 1/2" X 8 1/2" also with male threaded outlet, it's how they came. $50 shipped
#4 Tecumseh Powersport H35 tank with front mount bracket, good shape with cap. $30 shipped with bracket and hose
#5 A 14" long by 4" round stainless steel vessel with a 1/4" NPT fitting at the bottom and a flanged and open top. Weld a top and a cap on it and something to hang it by and it would make one sweet test tank that you could hang with pride in your shop. Or you could cut it in two and cap the ends and buy a couple stainless bungs and vented caps and have em welded in along with one NPT and you move the existing one and you have two 7" stainless tanks with some effort but what a project! Especially if you can weld stainless then you'll be in em right and a stainless shop can high bright polish em to a near chrome finish. $55 shipped.
#6 New never used Blue Greyhound tank, non C.A.R.B model $30 shipped with cap. no photo but everyone knows what they look like.

It may take me a few hours maybe more to respond but I'll answer PMs in the order I get them so if you're 1st then you'll get 1st shot. Thanks for looking.:thumbsup:

Last edited: