Mars probe failure....

By now I am sure you fellows have heard the nuclear powered probe sent to mars has run a muck and out of control.

Not to worry I know they have their best man on it.....

[urrl]www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4st0a0gWp0&feature=relmfu[/urrl]

Wait! I need more info. The Curiosity (US) or Phobos (Russian)? Both got launched this month I believe.

Can't find anything about Curiosity going crazy. But Phobos is haywire and supposed reenter Earth on a crash course.

Can't believe that sky-crane crap worked on Curiosity! Curiosity's Descent - YouTube - Photos taken from lander as it descended :thumbsup:

The technical leap is amazing.

Those two little probes beleive it or not are using 1970s era 8085 Intel processors fromwhat I recall.

Simple but very robust they are militarized version.

Now I wonder what the currrent probe has on it for computing power.
I suspect a lot more

OK, I just gotta ask and would love to know......
How are you involved in that rocket motor?
Design, machining, ?????

Awesome dude!
Thanks for promoting the research and exploration of the universe!
Surely there's some intelligent life someplace these days????:shrug::shrug::laugh::laugh:

And do you live anywhere close to Major Nelson and Jeannie in Coco Beach???

KB2ROCKET

for the last 24 years I have been building and testing that engine
here is the freaky part it was designed in the 50's and put into production in the early 60's and is still in use today its like the briggs and stratton of space

here is the freaky part it was designed in the 50's and put into production in the early 60's and is still in use today its like the briggs and stratton of space
After 24 years of testing I'm betting it's almost ready?
Even Buckeye is faster with his rebuilds!

Are you hanging out with the real aliens?Drinking glowing drinks and building advanced alien technology mini bikes?

He probably has some of them green gobbers hiding in the garage:evil_laughter: