Max 2k glamour claer

I’m sure I’m not the only one that uses this stuff in a pinch or otherwise….how many of you have tossed a half can or more because it states must be used within 48 hours? Well Me for one…more than one can….so last time I used a can I had 3/4 left….so I stuck it with the other spray paint….I painted a gas tank today, and decided to test out their 48 hour theory….it turned out fabulous….that can had sat 2 weeks….so half can went back on the shelf…keep that damn expensive paint

Triley41395

Done a clear gelccoat on a boat back in the early 90s and one of those giant mosquitoes got stuck right on the tip of the bow top. We put a couple extra coats over it, sanded and buffed and you could see it perfectly clear..he named his boat THE MOSQUITO.

Back in the olden times when it was very bad mojo to paint a Harley green, an acquaintance painted a very nice pan green with the portrait of the devil….well in the mean time he caught the crabs from a club whore….he pick out the biggest one and clear coated it right next to ol scratch…….well very soon after the bike was in a massive crash….burnt to a crisp….except for scratch and the crab….clear as a bell….