MB 200 modification help

MB200

Hey guys, quick question regarding the engine on my 2011 mb 200 mini bike. I understand it's a Honda clone style engine, but I would like to order a stage 2 kit from nr race engines, the vendor on the home screen of this website. Will his kits work for my engine? Figured I'd ask the geniuses here first. Thanks in advance.

Lots of money for little content.

By an air filter and header from our host at the OldMiniBikes warehouse.
Add a .035 main jet and .020 idle jet.
See if you can scavange a use head off a 5.5 Honda or clone.

Bolt all this on with a helper spring on the governer to boost your Top RPM to about 4500 and you will be just as happy.

Let me tell you why.
You need billet parts to safely add the 18 pound springs ( and those BTW are actualy from Honda 5 HP G200 engine that can be had at any Honda dealer ) because they allow the engine to rev higher.

But you don't realy need to rev all that much higher in the here and now with a first mod.

So plan ahead a little.

Jets are cheap and the header and air filter are the bare minimum to make these things run well.

The governer is realy what prevents the clone from developing much power so adding the helper spring ( explained in many posts here use the search function )will add a little top end.

This leaves my last sugestion the Gx160 or clone version of the 14cc head ( or 18cc head if OEM Honda from a newish engine ). That compression increase wakes the lazy little clone right up.

Just my take do what ever you like....