MB200 engine cutting out at full throttle

I just bought a used camo baja MB200 last weekend, the one that tractor supply sells. its in like new condition but having a problem when i go to full throttle. it starts right up first pull, idles fine, accelerates fine, mid throttle is fine, but when I go to full throttle after riding around at half throttle it dies out after about 5-10 seconds. It won't run constant at full throttle, it just keeps cutting out and runs hard for a second or 2 and then cut out again. whats the problem with it? I know he said he did the governor bypass on it and seems like he opened throttle stop. I dont know if he messed with the mixture or not. I want to get it that is runs steady at full throttle cause its not fun with it cutting out all the time.

I just bought a used camo baja MB200 last weekend, the one that tractor supply sells. its in like new condition but having a problem when i go to full throttle. it starts right up first pull, idles fine, accelerates fine, mid throttle is fine, but when I go to full throttle after riding around at half throttle it dies out after about 5-10 seconds. It won't run constant at full throttle, it just keeps cutting out and runs hard for a second or 2 and then cut out again. whats the problem with it? I know he said he did the governor bypass on it and seems like he opened throttle stop. I dont know if he messed with the mixture or not. I want to get it that is runs steady at full throttle cause its not fun with it cutting out all the time.
This is a classic case of tinkering gone wrong.
But it's still hard to be sure what the trouble is.

Could you make a video and post it?
That would be very helpful.

I finally got some time to look at it good. He didn't have nothing done to the governor. So i used a piece of wire and bypassed that. I put it on my dirtbike stand and full throttle and it didnt cut out. So I think I fixed the problem. Its rainy and dark out, so hopefully can ride it tomorrow.

I finally got some time to look at it good. He didn't have nothing done to the governor. So i used a piece of wire and bypassed that. I put it on my dirtbike stand and full throttle and it didnt cut out. So I think I fixed the problem. Its rainy and dark out, so hopefully can ride it tomorrow.
I want you to stop and reason out the problem.
Did you really fix anything?

No you did not.
A fix is a problem identified, a solution reasoned out and a change made that solves the issue.

You have applied a band aid of dubious value.
You found no problem and worse still you by-passed a safety device.

So lets try and work together and identify the problem before you blow it up.
Make a video and lets see if we can spot a lean carb or some other obvious trouble ( and fix it right )