mini bike in alabama

hahaha yup, i have kinda decided to pull out of the mini bike scene for awhile, i know in a few years though i will realize ive still got the bronc sitting out in the shed and end up doing a build thread on it:laugh:

yeah, its a good deal...the farthest ive driven to get something was my dune buggy i use to have i think, we went about two hours to get it:laugh:

i might try to contact him. im new to mini,s tho and im a big guy. i was thinkin about buildin a custom frame but im not sure wat motor to use. ive never built anything for speed.

hahaha, well i use to have a doodle bug and its not the biggest:laugh: the warrior is a good bike though, thought about getting one of those and raking it to make it a chopper, wouldnt be much work at all...my bro use to have one and the are nice:thumbsup:

hahaha, well i use to have a doodle bug and its not the biggest:laugh: the warrior is a good bike though, thought about getting one of those and raking it to make it a chopper, wouldnt be much work at all...my bro use to have one and the are nice:thumbsup:
i am going to try to do the opposite with my warrior. bring up the rear, extend/widen rear frame, install larger wheel.