mini bike show wayne nj_9/15/13_PHOTOS !

whatever

if you think that this was right then your a big loser pal I guess you get robbedalot
I talked with mike while I was there, I think that he is a decent straight up guy that did his best to make that show nice for everyone. It always seems that there are a few that will complain about things. Whether it's about having to pay 3 dollars extra more to sell parts. [ anyone still crying about this can PM me and I will personally send you 3 dollars so that you can go to bed happy]

I personally think that Mike should have first dibs on items that go for sale on his property. If you don't like that then please go have your own show and stop coming here to whine like a big baby. Mike said what ever went on is between you two so if you have a problem take it up with him because none of us really care.

hey I know. fat guy you go with the flow of things. your opionon is pretty worthless; you must care if your answering the post; your getting involved .its easy for you too jump on a band wagon .if I thought like you id pretty much be called what a loser. please man you sound dumb ,if I told you to jump would you ask how high. really man you must get taken advantage alot.

OKAY GUYS LETS NOT DO THIS ANY MORE WE ARE DONE ..Jason and I are taking care of everthing over the phone i am going to find him a mini bike for him and his son we talked about it over the phone and it will be taken care of... i am not trying to make enemies JUST NEW friends RITE Jason ...SO COME ON LETS ALL STOP THE CRAP THANKS GUYS

Let's all hope that Mike doesn't decide that it's not worth the trouble and aggravation to continue having these shows. Don't forget that there is nothing else like this here in the area. So let's all put the BS aside and try to make the next show there the best one yet.:thumbsup:
The only thing more entertaining than the childish name calling in this thread is the assumption that ANYONE puts on a mini bike event purely out of the kindness of their heart, with no thought of profit.

A certain garage event in So Cal would be only exception I see. It's never difficult to do the math, even though some of us feel the need to broadcast our good deeds. :hammer:

Mini bikes be good bidness.