mini bike & trike rules wachusett valley riders club winchendon ma.

joshua. c.

sorry I had to delete my last post, I cooldent just delete one image, I tried and it got bigger.!!! and I realized I had put sonones phone number in the photo and I shouldn't have. my apologies, that's why there is a post missing above gumpits last post. hear is a corrected post of what it did say. and if you want contact info pm me.

look what I just spotted fore sale on the side of the road! I almost couldn't believe it. anyone need a trike? its located in Portsmouth NH . the front forks are a little bent but otherwise it looks to be in good shape. the seller was there and said it runs and just needs a muffler. it currently has a Honda 5hp on it. the second photo was the info on it. he said he wont take less than 350$ for it.

trike.JPG

I need those hub caps too ... I have a straight set of bars , a fender that's not as good and $$$ to trade if someone grabs that ... And a set of lowers too .:)

Last edited:
sorry I had to delete my last post, I cooldent just delete one image, I tried and it got bigger.!!! and I realized I had put sonones phone number in the photo and I shouldn't have. my apologies, that's why there is a post missing above gumpits last post. hear is a corrected post of what it did say. and if you want contact info pm me.

look what I just spotted fore sale on the side of the road! I almost couldn't believe it. anyone need a trike? its located in Portsmouth NH . the front forks are a little bent but otherwise it looks to be in good shape. the seller was there and said it runs and just needs a muffler. it currently has a Honda 5hp on it. the second photo was the info on it. he said he wont take less than 350$ for it.

View attachment 90290
josh get me the info im interested in it thx

As with all these trikes. The value is in the fun. You have others that you will ride. This would be a loaner or rental... and it's always more fun with more riders. But it's a winter project and different than the Snowcos,T555s,Alsports and Dunecycles we have been running. I'd just make it a stock runner for someone to play with.

I have one I am going to stretch and make a full on racer out of for next season ... I love the body lines and the fact that it is different than what everybody else is running

As with all these trikes. The value is in the fun. You have others that you will ride. This would be a loaner or rental... and it's always more fun with more riders. But it's a winter project and different than the Snowcos,T555s,Alsports and Dunecycles we have been running. I'd just make it a stock runner for someone to play with.
thats what im thinking

Well its nice to know you wont be lynched :laugh: What time is everyone going to get there?( I know Rich will be late :doah:) Mama and Finny might come with me but that will all depend on how she feels on Saturday morning :thumbsup: I'm thinking about not hauling the trailer and just loading the trike in the truck but I cant close the tail gate and don't want to have the ramps bouncing around in the back :doah: I know I can count on you guys to help me unload and reload my trike........right :thumbsup: