mini bike & trike rules wachusett valley riders club winchendon ma.

joshua. c.

I would go but it interferes with the mini bike drag racing happening this weekend. iv already promised id go that. I need more notice than this. I missed the last get together due to making plans for the weekend and not hearing about the event till it was to late to change them. I have a header coming for my trike and it should be hear this week and the hot coil and intake work really helped my trikes top end. the header may be the missing peace to making this trike more competitive.

joshua. c.

my trikes new pipe just arrived and the people holding the drags are talking about possibly re scheduling but haven't made a solid decision yet. if they re schedule I'll go to the funday. I haven't been to a funday yet and unlimited laps sounds like a perfect way to practice and get more comfortable with high speed cornering on my mini bike. I'll have to wait and se what they do.

I would go but it interferes with the mini bike drag racing happening this weekend. iv already promised id go that. I need more notice than this. I missed the last get together due to making plans for the weekend and not hearing about the event till it was to late to change them. I have a header coming for my trike and it should be hear this week and the hot coil and intake work really helped my trikes top end. the header may be the missing peace to making this trike more competitive.
Josh
The minibike drags are scheduled for next Sunday, Oct 30th

I was wondering if any of you dirt track guys were planning on making the drags not sure if you are still racing at that time?

I think they are moving the races from Saturday to Sunday. And I now have to go to Vermont on Sunday. I think Roger is going to play it by ear on upcoming fundays. I'd go to the drags if I'm around but I have to see what weekends my wife is away. I gotta watch the dogs and I dont think theyll like the noise.

joshua. c.

I didn't hear from anyone so i didn't go. instead i got the new header painted and installed and tested today and its deafeningly loud, I'll need to buy an RLV muffler for when I'm not racing. the new header really helped the speed of the trike and looks pretty good to. now I'm itching for a race to further test it.

trike right.JPG

trike rear.JPG