mini bike & trike rules wachusett valley riders club winchendon ma.

We should at least change the title name
2017 New England Mini bike and trike dirt track racing ?
I agree, except maybe not put a year in it :thumbsup: Maybe something like this "New England Trike and Mini Bike Dirt Track Racing"
the post is to long, people will think its old, a new post is needed to get peoples attention.
Should we just start a new thread every week :doah: The LA drag spot thread is a lot longer than this one :shrug:

Last edited:
Oddly enough...hundreds of miles away.....this is one of my favorite threads....:thumbsup:....wherever y'all put it, keep the race updates, pic's, and banter going....:laugh:....:thumbsup:

joshua. c.

hay rich any news on the date for the first race this year? weathers getting nice and I wood like to know how much time I have to get ready. I've got some work to get done on both the bike and the trike.

Should we have a new thread with just our racing or should we start an ongoing thread for any racing events. Goma's,RICE-O-RAMA-MINIBIKE THROWDOWNS,WVR,EC ? MAYBE "NEW ENGLAND MINI BIKE AND TRIKE RACING EVENTS"?

hay rich any news on the date for the first race this year? weathers getting nice and I wood like to know how much time I have to get ready. I've got some work to get done on both the bike and the trike.
You better get working Josh .... There won't be anymore freebies ... Lol
https://youtu.be/3XVXzOglKHg
Josh, if you look at the schedule(top of page 117) the 1st real race is May 13th :doah: and like Tim said you better be ready :thumbsup:

Should we have a new thread with just our racing or should we start an ongoing thread for any racing events. Goma's,RICE-O-RAMA-MINIBIKE THROWDOWNS,WVR,EC ? MAYBE "NEW ENGLAND MINI BIKE AND TRIKE RACING EVENTS"?
Maybe a "sticky" that would be just for event schedules :thumbsup: With limited posting :shrug: Maybe just one or two people could run it just to keep it updated :shrug: I would be happy to be one of them :doah:[MENTION=1]Hent[/MENTION]