MINI Biking....

Me and my roomate went for our First real ride, too much fun!!!

We finally got EVERYTHING DIALED in and adjusted so we figured lets go far,lol.

Found a church lot and did some laps, hit a ditch for some dirt and loose rocks, and a park for some trails.

Anyway, here's some shots before we headed in.....(o yea, i removed my pipe & filter for the day because i wanted to be sleeper:scooter: and i wanted to let my buddy keep up haha) mine is the one on the right

And i also added a LED light too

And picked up some better grips

Enjoy the pics and keep on :scooter:

Mac

You really should shine those up and hoist'em up onto a shelf
in your garage, so they'll stay nice forever,
now that you got a good ride out of them.:wink:

nice mini's. Sounds like you had fin,which is just what they are made for:thumbsup:
HAHAHA thanks mac!!! I think we've met at another time and place....DOES the one on the left look familiar, minus the new motor and plastic off the seat???:thumbsup:

I guess it depends on the mini bike on the shelf. Seems like a rather strange comment to make considering you supply a good number of vintage parts for those mini bikes on those shelves. Good to know in the future. :thumbsup:

Mac

I guess it depends on the mini bike on the shelf. Seems like a rather strange comment to make considering you supply a good number of vintage parts for those mini bikes on those shelves. Good to know in the future. :thumbsup:
Ha ha ha....I was being sarcastic. I used to own one of those beauties.

Hope to see it again at FunDay(and not a picture of it on a shelf).:smile:

Damn neighbors...... Ive seen the cops around my house twice in a week now and before, none! Sux i cant ride around without fear of the local LEO

Ya its hard riding in the city and not getting nailed to a cross
I usually end up trucking my bikes to the country lol
On an ocasional weekend I have gone to a near by industial park , not a lot of businesses open and bug parking lots .
Still have to stay off the roads but the lots are private prop. and if your not causing trouble most times your fine.
I have even had cops stop and watch looked like he wanted to play too lol
Rob

TomH

Ya its hard riding in the city and not getting nailed to a cross
I usually end up trucking my bikes to the country lol
On an ocasional weekend I have gone to a near by industial park , not a lot of businesses open and bug parking lots .
Still have to stay off the roads but the lots are private prop. and if your not causing trouble most times your fine.
I have even had cops stop and watch looked like he wanted to play too lol
Rob
Yeah, I forgot about the private property rights, unless the owner complains, your are home free from the cops. Would be great to find a pro mini bike person who could give you written permission for weekend riding. Lots of times you give a cop an out they will let you go. For instance you get caught riding in an industrial park on the street, if you had a note, they could tell you to go back there and ride, instead of freaking out. Hmmm might make a note??

went on another siick ass ride. soon as sunset hit me and my buddy loaded up the doodles and hit the mountain. perfect paved twisties with no traffic. Perfect!!!

We passed a forestry worker going over 40mph and i dont think they even cared. Had my silencer off so i was throwing mad flames too:thumbsup:

Jus had to get that out.

vwfan79

Code:
ive been lucky and havent had any run ins yet. VW, it was soo much fun openning her up without lookin over ur shoulder for a cop.
Oh I know, rode over 50 miles this weekend without a care in the world. I was at a minibike event and the cops leave us alone for the weekend, could even ride your bike into town from the camp spot without any problems. I was doing passes down the road at 60 mph without a second though, what a blast.

Code:
Oh I know, rode over 50 miles this weekend without a care in the world. I was at a minibike event and the cops leave us alone for the weekend, could even ride your bike into town from the camp spot without any problems. I was doing passes down the road at 60 mph without a second though, what a blast.
damn thats wats up brotha.. 60mph is hella fast on our doodles

george3

went on another siick ass ride. soon as sunset hit me and my buddy loaded up the doodles and hit the mountain. perfect paved twisties with no traffic. Perfect!!!

We passed a forestry worker going over 40mph and i dont think they even cared. Had my silencer off so i was throwing mad flames too:thumbsup:

Jus had to get that out.
You know you need a spark arristor to ride there. You want to ruin it for everyone. If you start a fire then what?