Mini carry?

Not a fan of airweight , TI, and scandium J frame pocket revolvers but this little puppy got my attention.

The New Ruger 13oz LCR is very innovative and shoots really good and has less recoil.

This was my first 5 shots with it @ 9 yards. I've since put a few boxes through it as well as +p ammo and it just gets better and better! Not bad for a pocket warmer. I give it a "best in class" :thumbsup:

http://www.ruger.com/LCR/video.html

Last edited:
Neat weapon. I like revolvers better than autos, too. Any problem getting ammo where you live? The cupboard's been pretty bare here for the last couple of months.

Ammo is ok for most cals' There is a shortage of 380 and defense ammo is hard to order right now in some cals.

I carry auto's for many reasons (no contest) but have the same amount of revolvers (for play) and like both. Had to get the Ruger because it was so innovative and I really like it.

As for Tomsprops, not a clue what he's talking about but I'm sure he's got to be joking. :eek:ut:

This new Hornady "critical defense" is very promising , doesn't rely on HP to expand and is consistent, 1270 FPS out of longer barrels and poined tip makes for quicker reloads.

Last edited: