Mini chopper for sale 49cc

I have a 49 cc mini chopper that I have lost interest in,and its taking up valuable space in my garage.It needs put back together.Everything you will need is included with the exception of new gaskets ( if needed).They sell for 5 bux on ebay.I,ll let it go for $50.00 must pick up.Located in Cardale Pa about 1 hour south of Pgh.Sorry no pics.Email 442ave@atlanticbb.net or call cell ph 724-880-5912

good luck with that. :laugh:
I knew you guys were going to ride me like a rented mule:surrender:.But its cheap and an easy fix for someone with a little bit of spare time.Would make some kid happy.If I cant sell it I,ll put it together and let my neighbors kid ride it.

2 cycle or 4 cycle engine ? To far to go with out apic of what it looks like ,, Might make a good convertion ,, but might not also ,, How come I dont have a smile on my face Like I would riding a rented Mule ? :wink::smile:

2 cycle or 4 cycle engine ? To far to go with out apic of what it looks like ,, Might make a good convertion ,, but might not also ,, How come I dont have a smile on my face Like I would riding a rented Mule ? :wink::smile:
A 2 cycle B My camera is broken so no pics- look on ebay or online for a rocket 49cc chopper. C If your smiling while riding the mule you might be doing it wrong:scared: LOL

C9H13NO3

I got a 49cc chopper on craigslist for that huge ridiculous price of $30. It has e-start, horn, brake lights, turn signals, speedo, tach and head light. Needs a new battery so headlight and other fixins don't work unless it's running- thats why it was $30

I knew you guys were going to ride me like a rented mule:surrender:.But its cheap and an easy fix for someone with a little bit of spare time.Would make some kid happy.If I cant sell it I,ll put it together and let my neighbors kid ride it.
Thats what i say... Damn... gotta do what ya gotta do huh? Strigoi is just picking on ya..

anyone that says they have no camera in a world where cameras are in almost every electronic device sold is silly!

A broken cell phone from a recycle bin will have a working camera....:doah: