Minibike part purchase problem an warning to All

My name is joe and I bought 103 dollars worth of parts and a guy by the name of Dan Heerts member name Flweed totally stiffed me , took the money and never sent me a thing , he will not return any of my messages. I would watch out for this guy as this is a great and trustworthy site that does not need this guy or these actions

Sincerely joe
Member name joe the third
201 233-3960 just in case anyone wants to verify this .

i would have people PM you.I wouldn't give your number out like this.Someone could call and haras you or even worse get your home address.

Fat Boy

I have never met him but I feel Dan is a good guy ! I have had several deals with Dan and have had no problems . The shipping is a little slow but he works for a living and can't always connect with the Post Office at times but I would not worry you will get your parts you paid for and I will be very surprised if it works out different .

Last edited:

bandit 40

He will come through give him time , like already stated he is a little slow on shipping and does go out of town often. Be patient Dan is a great guy. :thumbsup:

Bikerscum

I don't know either party in this, have no comment there. BUT...

The excuses I keep hearing in these threads are "he travels a lot", "he's away from his email", "he's ......"

Bullshit. You made a commitment, FIND a way to get your emails. Take your F-ing Iphone to a Starbucks. Hotels have computers in the lobby you can use. Grow the F up and COMMUNICATE and these things never get started.

:hammer::hammer::hammer:

I don't know either party in this, have no comment there. BUT...

The excuses I keep hearing in these threads are "he travels a lot", "he's away from his email", "he's ......"

Bullshit. You made a commitment, FIND a way to get your emails. Take your F-ing Iphone to a Starbucks. Hotels have computers in the lobby you can use. Grow the F up and COMMUNICATE and these things never get started.

:hammer::hammer::hammer:

^ this or don't sell the part until you can ship?? The post office will pick up at your house!

Thank you biker scum you too sound real intelligent , this fly weed character told me parts were mailed over two weeks ago unreal. I would not even care if he said it would take a month but stringing someone along is garbage

Thank you biker scum you too sound real intelligent , this fly weed character told me parts were mailed over two weeks ago unreal. I would not even care if he said it would take a month but stringing someone along is garbage
I dont know why your dogging biker scum he seems to be defending you.

Maybe i read it wrong if so i apologize.When he replied "Thank you biker scum you too sound real intelligent" seems like it was being said sarcastically.
He may be respectful or sarcastic with his comment. I tend to believe the first one. Probably young or maybe not able to enunciate the way he wishes.

packages do disappear at Christmas time, did you ask that it be insured?

Not defending him but a Starbucks is two hours from me.

When you make a deal be sure to have a valid phone contact as well.

Never been ripped off here.

Hope it works out!

I was not dogging biker scum or minibikin I was actually really happy they brought out the truth in the matter and stuck up for me that was real cool