Minibike vibration

Hello. I just bought a brand new Coleman ct100x minibike from Walmart and when I first take off the handlebars start shaking so bad it feels like they're gonna fall off. It's between around 2 and 8 mph and then it smooths out a little. Everything is tight. Does anyone know what is causing this?

Might be engine it self , Predators tend to vibrate under initial load then smooth out
Thanks that's what I think too it's just hard to believe it would be that bad out of the box. One more question for you do you know how I can make my throttle easier? That spring they have when you turn the throttle it pushes together and binds up and it doesn't even let you open the throttle all the way

One of my bikes had handlebar vibes i figured out the engine plate was too big the engine was out in the middle of the plate with no support so i welded in a few pieces of angle and no more vibration.

One of my bikes had handlebar vibes i figured out the engine plate was too big the engine was out in the middle of the plate with no support so i welded in a few pieces of angle and no more vibration.
That's a great idea. I don't have a welder but I know someone who does. Thanks

Steve73

i know this sounds crazy and maybe even stupid but you put oil in the engine before you rode it? lube the throttle and brake cables.