Minibike With Fuji Engine

Hey there guys just wondering if any of you guys know anything about this minibike.

Was told its a Terra Floater.

I wonder if it came out the factory with that engine?

I would say it's not original due to the fact that it used to have a jack shaft and someone cut off the left side mount in order to fit the Fuji engine and now the rear wheel has been flipped with the sprocket on the left. They also ground a big hole out the frame so the chain would line up with the wheel.

toomanytoys

I would say it's not original due to the fact that it used to have a jack shaft and someone cut off the left side mount in order to fit the Fuji engine and now the rear wheel has been flipped with the sprocket on the left. They also ground a big hole out the frame so the chain would line up with the wheel.
Lets chew a hole in the frame so the chain will hook up. Yeah good idea.

That does look pretty sweet though if someone would of done a nice job with it..

Tom my theory on the jackshaft mount is that that Fuji engine just ripped it off. We may never know :confused:

Well today I ran across not one but two things that may help solve this mystery.

This is a Terra minibike.

I also had a good phone conversation with another OldMiniBikes member today and he told me he once owned a Terra big wheeled minibike with a hodaka 4 speed engine.

Fugi Terra Floater

This is my minibike. I THINK the engine is original to the bike. The motor mounts look original and everything is as should be.
The jack shaft is broke and ripped the mount off the bike. I have the pieces and am going to try to put it back together (with new parts obviously). The jack shaft has one gear inside the frame to the engine and the other is outside the frame to accomodate the wider rear tire. It's an odd little beast that I found at a yard sale locally and since I have Hodaka bikes I had to have this for a potential pit bike.

Later,

Lugnut

ps. How is the chopper coming along Gustavo?