Mmm...That New Engine Smell

catfishman

my new one that was just swapped out has the vented tank, same as above, but my valve cover is not like that, the box said 60363, guess its not the hemi version.

T-Town Mini

I'm going on what others having the experience of working on them said prior that the aluminum valve cover and part number 60363 being the hemi version.

But, as noted, the RPM is listed as 3600 and not 3800. I have no plans of opening the head to have a look so, I don't know what I have for sure. :chinese:

I'm going on what others having the experience of working on them said prior that the aluminum valve cover and part number 60363 being the hemi version.

But, as noted, the RPM is listed as 3600 and not 3800. I have no plans of opening the head to have a look so, I don't know what I have for sure. :chinese:
You have one.
Now technicaly this is called a Loncin 210FA.
Its not a true hemi but its close.

More than Harbour freight sells this engine.
Likely it will be the standard Snowking engine since most photos in China show it in winterized form.

T-Town Mini

I can't use the tank it came with since the cap hits the frame on my Bonanza. I'll have to use the small one I have until I can get an original MX tank.