Modded gx200 clone doodle bug

WOW its been awhile since ive been on. SO much is going on right now. I HAVE to sell my minibike. Money is more needed then the bike. Im in Warwick NY. Im asking 375 but i will negotiate. Make an offer.

THE GOOD
FAST. TORQUE
doodlebug
gx200 clone
flat top piston
arc billet rod
engine mounting plate
venturi and air filter
18lb springs
no gov
shaved head .030
2 stage straight header with muffler
90 jet
timing advance

THE BAD

Chain should probably be replaced. Its rust and kinked from falling off
Adjustment screw on carb is broken so it cant be adjusted. But its set right
Handlebars are tweaked(but i ride all the time)
Bald rear tire
Bent front fender
Paint flaking in some places, been this was since it was a week old. China quality
Bumps and bruises here and there from regular riding.

Im sure im forgetting something. I will post a piture in a day or two. Alot going on

Last edited:
Here are a few pictures for your viewing pleasure

Pictures by 845mx5 - Photobucket

In my original post i sad it has a bent front fender. Well it is no longer bent. I fixed it and its 99% the original shape. It just needs a coat of paint.
Also the frame is red. The front and rar fenders are painted black as well as the footpegs. The front fender is not mounted to the bike in the picture because i was getting back into the proper shape at the time of photos.

Last edited:
I want to give every detail possible about the bike so anyone interested is aware of what they are getting.
The bike runs fine. I havent used it all winter but after pulling it out of my garage about a week ago it started up and runs fine. If you want it to be PERFECT i would suggest getting a new carb. If i was going to keep the bike i would spend the money and buy a bored clone or honda carb. HOWEVER it is not NEEDED. The motor starts up on a few pulls, one or two with the choke fully on and a little throttle and then one or two with the choke half off. The choke has to be left half on to run. If the choke is turned fully off, it feels as if the choke is actually on. This is most likely because the air/fuel screw is broken and cannot be adjusted. The slot that the flathead fits ino is broken off so you canot turn the screw. It runs as good as it ever has and has alot of torque and power. It will lift the front wheel i you are not careful. It does about 40 mph, possibly more, i dont remember what my gps said. If you search my old posts you may find what the exect speed was. AGAIN, i want to stress that it runs very well and you would never know the choke was half engaged.
The throttle linkage was made by me using spare parts and springs i had at home. It is not a sotre bought throttle plate or anything like that.
Another detail that you may care about is the fact that it has a touchy throttle. It has a very short pull. When the twist grip is turned a quarter turn, the motor is at full throttle. If you have never rode a modified mini, this could be dangerous.
It also comes with a tach that i got on ebay. It does not read in real time meaning that the tach is a little delayed but it gives you a very good idea how many rpms your spinning.

I am going to make a video of the bike starting, idling, accelerating and top speed after work tomorrow. I want everyone to see the bike in action before making and judgements. some people may think that the bike is in poor mechanical shape because of what i described. IT IS NOT. Please feel free to ask ANY and all questions you have, I will answer 100% honestly

I continue to think of details so i continue to add them. At idle the motor shakes and virates the frame, It only does that at a certain rpm range, lets say idel plus 200 rpm. After that the rattle goes away completely.
Also the header has a brace holding it to the rear fender. this keeps it from shaking and crackingthe header or damaging any other parts.
I will have to count the teeth on my clutch tomorrow. I am sorry that i am so unorganized whn it comes to this listing but i just keep remembering small details like sprocket size and header braces. Please forgive me.

Last edited:
Hi again everyone. I am sorry for creating such an unorganized thread. My head has been all over the place. I have recieved one offfer so far but it is a little lower then i would like to get. My family could really use some extra income right now as were going through some diffucult things as are MANY people. Just like to bump this to get more people aware of the sale. Thank you for looking

I am changing my asking price to $325 in order to move this bike. You may still make an offer and i will consider a lower price. If you are interested i can ship the bike by freight but that will be expensive and at the buyers expense. If you are somewhat near me but are worried about having to drive far to pick it up, i can arrange to meet you upto 25 miles from my house to spare you driving.

I also have the stock engine and clutch listed by itself in another thread. If you are interested i will included that with the bike fo 50 dollars more

Right now i am in the middle of selling the bike to someone. If for some reason this deal falls through i COULD ship. It would be very expensive as it would have to go by freight truck. Like i said, if the current buyer/offer falls through ill get back to you but right now, consider the mini sold.

Right now i am in the middle of selling the bike to someone. If for some reason this deal falls through i COULD ship. It would be very expensive as it would have to go by freight truck. Like i said, if the current buyer/offer falls through ill get back to you but right now, consider the mini sold.

Greyhound Shipping. It'll be less than $50.

I shipped my dragmini roller, weighing in at 98lbs for $72 something.

Greyhound Shipping. It'll be less than $50.

I shipped my dragmini roller, weighing in at 98lbs for $72 something.
Problem is that this is not just a roller. It has an engine installed as well. I suppose the oil could be drained for shipping so it could be laid down (unless they can transport it in a box standing up). However if i were to ship it i would be doing so with oil in the engine. Ive thought most if not all engines were shipped with oil in them whether it was shipping or motor oil.

ANYWAY, the person i had been talking to is unable to buy it. If anyone is interested it IS STILL AVAILABLE. Yes i could ship but the cost would obviously have to be covered by the buyer

Still have my mini for sale. I will take a lower price than what i was previously asking. Please make an offer. Pick up is PREFERED. i could meet you halfway. Shipping is possible but would be covered by the buyer