Modified electric start 13hp w/tav 30

I started with one doodlebug christmas 07 now this is my upgrade modified 13hp electric start w/tav30

Last edited:
Cool but I thought the tav 30 is only good up to 8hp?What happends when you exceed that rating?
I heard that tav30 was only suppose to handle up to 8hp, i have extra tav parts and a noram clutch so im running the tav30 hard, wheelies,hills snowblowing,just to see what happens, so far so good,i would like the 40 series but came across 1 inch tav30 for $48bucks so will run it till something breaks:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Thats cool,I just changed my motor too and I was curious as to what happens to the tav,I live up north so I can't try it untill spring,come on spring!!!

What is with everyone bringing their mini's in the house. If I even lifted the front end and made a motion that I was bringing it inside my wife would have to door shut and locks changed before I could say "But Striggy said".....

What is with everyone bringing their mini's in the house. If I even lifted the front end and made a motion that I was bringing it inside my wife would have to door shut and locks changed before I could say "But Striggy said".....

I hear ya,I'm single again so I'm a free man!!

i bring all mine in the house in the winter dont have heat in the garage yet.plus my mini makes me happier than the wife most of the time :scooter:and she works alot:thumbsup: