more of an Arco WHO is it..

Here ya go Mybiz... I know it is an Arco Mini Bike tire.... because it SAYS Arco Mini Bike molded right into the tire.. :doah: Sooooo what all models would this one go on? :shrug: It's a 4 inch split steel with a pretty dumb assed tread pattern for something going on a bike.. :doah: It's in excellent shape though..

mybiz

Why me :shrug: Looks like something to do with lawn something :confused: Small yard cart don't know :laugh: I got to run:hammer::hammer:

Why me :shrug: Looks like something to do with lawn something :confused: Small yard cart don't know :laugh: I got to run:hammer::hammer:
Because you're the know it all here.. :tongue: And... So I can list all of the models when this Bad Boy finds it's way to Evilbay.. :deal:

No... I know for an absolute fact it's from an Arco Mini Bike.. The tire is model (Arco Mini Bike) :laugh: I just wanna know which one or ones.. :shrug:

Arco tires have been around a while, I dont think they were made by Alexander Reynolds Company though. At least not specifically for minibikes. I've had some in the past on some 4" wheels that were on my little red trike. They were rotted but clearly said Arco, I'd be curious to see if I'm wrong. Certainly would'nt be the first time!:doah:

gbones

that would be pretty cool if a mini bike manufacturer made there own tires. but wouldnt be surprised if its just a coincidense.

I dont think it's the same company either. I have had ARCO tires on a couple of mowers, but they didn't say minibike. My one ARCO mini had Fox tires from the factory. That one is an Arco tire for a minibike, but not necessarily an ARCO minibike.

I dont think it's the same company either. I have had ARCO tires on a couple of mowers, but they didn't say minibike. My one ARCO mini had Fox tires from the factory. That one is an Arco tire for a minibike, but not necessarily an ARCO minibike.
I concur. The 2 arco's I've had with original tires both said EZ-RIDER.:scooter: