More stuff for sale!!

I rounded up a few more things that i need to get rid of.

DB30 - yes, the seat is silly, but i do have the original seat as well. the can in the rear was just a mock up for a tank idea. the motor is a 5hp Kawasaki runner. new 22mm carb, but no intake. motor needs to be mounted. this was a project that i no longer have a need for. $185 + shipping for all of it, or i may start parting it out.

Comet Tav 2. I cut a bit off the backing plate in order to fit it on a db30, but it does not effect performance or mounting at all. its in great shape. $165 shipped.

Lifan 2.8. used for a day. all stock and complete. $35 + shipping.

Hodaka tank. Plastic, great shape. comes with a mount to use on a single tube backbone. Great tank for a chopper. $25 + shipping

the tank isnt actually a tank, its a mock up of a tank i was planning on making. its just a can, but i left it there for the pic just to show where a tank was going to go. i'd do $145 on it without the motor.

the tav was on a different motor. i have to sell them for their seperate prices because only the tav is mine, the db30 is no longer mine, its my brothers. the best i can do on those two is combine shipping.

it is 5/8. they are pretty pricey from baja. best bet is to find a complete 2.8 someone took off and buy the whole thing. ive sold 4 now at about $35 complete, but im out now. last one sold yesterday.