Mothers day

Guys, (and Gal)
It's mothers day, don't forget your mother. If she is no longer with us, stop and give her a moment by remembering. It's the least you can do.
Have a great day.

JER62

Anybody else getting their mom a mini bike for mothers day? I would get my mom a chain saw or a tricked out AK-47, or a subscription to soldier of furtune but she already has all of that stuff....I'm kidding I got her a rose bush.:001_tt2:

Happy Mothers day to all the women that put up with our minibike addiction lol.
Tomorow morning at 7am myself and three of the guys I work with (took the day off) are putting a new roof on my moms house.
Rob

maverick1

I remember my mom taking my Maverick mini bike for a spin in the back yard back in the early 70's. Busted her butt but laughed her ass off after.

yea she doesnt ride my stuff very much once she rode a little honda dirtbike i had and drove straight through our fireplace before bailing out she wasnt usto the twist throttle. but we recently got a little 110 china 4 wheeler its semi automatic and thumb throttle she loves riding that around

My mom's long gone, and I miss her. Here are a couple pics of a couple of hot moms...Oh, wait, I didn't mean to say "hot", just "moms"... catching some vid of their kids at the dirt track races at Castle Rock, Wash., on Saturday. And one more pic just to add context.