Moto Beta Bebe Basket Case Help

I found this forum by searching & figure of any place some one here might be able to help. I bought what I THOUGHT was a complete Bebe on Craigslist. Come to find out, my ignorance cost me - what I got was a butchered Bebe frame adapted to a Briggs & Stratton motor! I don't thin the frame is salvagible. From what I've seen, the parts a difficult to find & I have no emotional attachment to it. I've torn it down to its individual peices. Should I just sell off what I have & start over? If that is your best advice, should I take pictures of what I DO have & post here or on ebay? I'm a Harley girl by nature, I bought this as a project for my husband & sons to work on over the winter. What parts I have seem to be original - tank, wheels, seat, lights, etc. It looked like it would be a great bike if I had more to start with after I looked at the finished bikes I saw on here & envy those of you that have them but Im not looking to spend a fortune trying to make a silk purse from a sow's ear. Any advice would be appreciated.

Welcom to OldMiniBikes,take what you have and make a minicycle out of it,
sort of like getting lemonds and making lemonade out of it,they were a well
built itialian bike, good luck,And Agane Welcom TO OldMiniBikes P:S: you can find
the parts on here to make a good/nice rider :thumbsup::thumbsup::smile: