Moto-Skeeter

:scooter: Here's my new project. Just got it today !
Planning to restore or sell it, depending if something else comes up.
The bike is all original, everything there, only thing missing is the kick stand.
:smile:

Note: the pictures arent uploading for some reason, i will try again later.

Last edited:
Wow that rear sprocket is huge LOL should be a big hill climbing Moto-Skeeter. Kind of different seat mount with a single shock and with the two stroke motor it should be a fun project. Steve :scooter:

den35

A friend of mine has one.Same style as yours.He can't find parts either.The last lead he had was for a motorcycle salvage yard nearby that had 3 old school buses full of them.But when he tried calling them they had gone out of buisness.Don't that figure.:censure:

My dad has that bike as-well. There built in Canada, they built primarly Snowmobiles under the name Moto-Ski. Im not shur if his has the mono shock like that? If he see's this post he will chime in. His name is wayne. And he know's more then I.:scooter:

:doah: This thread is two years old.. :lol: An honest Noob mistake.. :laugh: I thought it was the other new guys Moto Skeeter, Until I saw GTO had posted.. :sad: Soo theres another new guy that has a nice one, asking about chopping it to death.. Probably nowhere near us though..

welcome from Michigan.. :thumbsup: Hows the snow up there in the Soo?