Motovox MBX10 vs MBX12

they appear to be the same bike, other than the color, the wheelbase/seat height and all specs appear to be the same... down to mounting points

How do they justify the higher price?
:shrug: changing the 10 to 12... lol...

there was/is a member on here who represents motovox and used to be pretty active, but hasnt posted in a while...

for some reason they went away with the mbx11 front suspension... not sure whats going on with that suspension, but most people here (it seems) want that more than the entire bike...

i really do not know, but it appears they are the same bike, in the same way the 11 is the same, other than the front suspension... most parts appear interchangeable, etc.

Motovox is selling MBX10 rolling frames on their website for $149. I just ordered 1 and a Predator 212cc from harbor freight for $96 with the cupon.

Motovox is selling MBX10 rolling frames on their website for $149. I just ordered 1 and a Predator 212cc from harbor freight for $96 with the cupon.
you may find you are going to have to change quite abit for the predator to fit in there. the muffler and airbox hit the frame under the seat.

The mbx10 and 11 are the same bike just one has suspension the 12 is a completely different bike it comes with bigger moter I think 196cc and looks even more like a dirt bike

I did the preditor swop you will have to drill new hole if you mount directley to the frame change your header the air box you can fab or and what I did new kandn air filter rejet and I recommend ordering hydrolic brakes OldMiniBikes warehouse has them