MTD Trial Flite roller in PA

That does look like a nice candidate for a restoration

Vintage Old MTD Mini Bike Frame and Tires | eBay

Yesterday I saw it with 3 hours left at $96. I couldn't resist putting in a bid for $97. I now own it for $97.

OMG what am I gonna do? Can someone just ban me from the internet already?? No that won't work... Can someone kidnap me and hold me prisoner in some mountain hide away for a few years until this whole minibike thing passes for me?

Oh wellz now I have to plan a road trip to pick it up. Is New Freedom, PA near Windber?

WrenchDad

[
Oh wellz now I have to plan a road trip to pick it up. Is New Freedom, PA near Windber?[/QUOTE]

It's not close to windber but it is on the way (Sort of) if your coming from Oyster bay it's about half way at the bottom of the state.

[
Oh wellz now I have to plan a road trip to pick it up. Is New Freedom, PA near Windber?
It's not close to windber but it is on the way (Sort of) if your coming from Oyster bay it's about half way at the bottom of the state.[/QUOTE]

Yeah but I have no plans to go to Windber. Haha. Was thinking if someone was coming BACK from there to this area... No biggie. If the guy can hold on to it a few weeks I'll do a road trip. That's PICKIN country if there ever was!