Murrary Parts needed

csk

I am restoring a Murrary Track 2 Minibike and am in need of headset bearings and races ( I think that's what they are called) I have checked local bike shops and ordered thru e bay to no avail. Any one with parts would greatly be appreciated ! These parts deal with the frame and handle bars.

Addicted 2 Minis

I am restoring a Murrary Track 2 Minibike and am in need of headset bearings and races ( I think that's what they are called) I have checked local bike shops and ordered thru e bay to no avail. Any one with parts would greatly be appreciated ! These parts deal with the frame and handle bars.
It appears you're not the only one to have had this problem. I found an old thread where someone else needed a set and couldn't find them either. About the only thing I can recommend is a moped shop, try https://www.treatland.tv you'll probably need to send them pictures and measurements, hopefully you find what you need.

You can get standard 1-3/8" bearings and have them machined down to fit , works great