My clone has a predator crankshaft

So I picked this thing up years ago it's LCT 208cc motor. I ordered a clone crank and flywheel years ago for it and and now finally decided to put to two together. But they don't fit. The crank journal measures 1.1878"(vs 1.180") and the taper/key way is visibly different.

Is this a assbackwards transition year? Because I picked this up before the predators became all the rage not to mention they are 212cc this is 208cc
Any way, I can't put my arc parts on this thing, can I swap a gx200/clone connecting rod and cam in it?

Sent from my Fischer price Speak and Spell

Last edited:
Some more pics, it looks very cloneish to me, also that's a gx200 side cover gasket, it lines up perfectly

I found the wrist pin to be 6thousands to large. So I reamed it out the connecting rod to the right size. It's such a minuscule amount of material I am not concerned about changes in durability

I also ordered a new clone crank. It should be here next week. I also received my 18lbs springs and 1.3:1 rockers

You could have also ordered a Hemi Flat top piston, and a Honda/Clone wrist pin...

That's what I did for my Champion 208cc... the crank had a wacky taper to it, and wrist pin was larger, as with th cam journals...
As for the cam I just used a Honda/clone cam in it... the cam was only .004 smaller so .002 all around... the factory specs are larger than that...been running like that for a full season with no issues...

You could have also ordered a Hemi Flat top piston, and a Honda/Clone wrist pin...
I thought about that for about 2 min before I realized my flywheel wouldn't fit the crank.
It's half way back together now, I couldn't spend any more time on it but the new crank is in.

It was actually all back together and then it sat for a while. I had some life changes and I'm just tinkering with my old stuff again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk