my DB

View attachment 9722 View attachment 9723 View attachment 9727 this is put together but far from done.i picked this db up with no motor and a flat tire in the back from my brother as part of a trade.i started with getting a new back tire went with a fat 15x6x6 but it turns out to be a little to fat so i had to grind a good bit of the back of the caliper to get it to fit.
View attachment 9725 View attachment 9726 fits fine now.tightened up the brakes then i droped a 8hp tecumseh ungoverned in it hooked the stock kill swith and throttle up and made some gas tank mounts which i will have to remake or come up with something better i really dont like them but they work for now.got it all together for a test run.thing flys but vibrates very bad.need to figure that out then it will be time to brake her down and paint her im thinking chevy orange but not sure yet ill post pics as she comes along.

公司目前已投入生产和销售的KTL系列主要产品有:磁卡读写器(高抗/低抗)、磁卡只读器、IC卡读写器、射频卡读写器、金卡读写器、银行专用密码键盘、金卡键盘、刷卡键盘、各类可编程键盘、公路收费键盘等。  在不断向市场推出“KTL”系列产品的同时我们也致力于为行业客商提供各种终端外设的OEM服务。我们深知,客户的满意是赢得市场的保证,因此我们在力求产品质量的同时,也十分注重磁卡读写器产品的售后服务。我们期待着与您合作,为您提供更全、更优的OEM产品。  密码键盘公司拥有自己的产品设计、研发、制造、加工为一体的生产基地和 一批具有高级电子产品开发实力及丰富机械制造经验的专业技术人员,从而保证了我们密码键盘行业产品的开发和制造能力,可为客户解除众多的后顾之忧。
yeah what he said lol

hey dude,
ive also got a tecumseh engine on a bike...i saw that yours is ungoverened...i was curious to see how you did that...did you just take off the governor arm so you could bypass to the throttle...or did you complete revome yours from the crank case...or did your governor opperate differently that mine...(pin coming out of the crank case with governor arm attached to throttle valve on carb and throttle control)...any help is appreciated