My home made Go Cart

Send prayers and flowers NOW LOL Pure raw guts to drive that and you forgot the air cleaner LOL OH The pure raw guts may not always remain internal. Get some brakes on that creation. Just having some fun at your expense.
Steve

Macgyver eat your heart out! I love it! Turning trash into treasure. Keep an eye on those welds, I hope you got good penetration. Mad Max Special!

ohh theres plenty of penatration :thefinger: dont worry i got a tetanus shot :smile:

theres an air filter on it now. built this thing about 3 months ago. I got brakes planed out. Believe it or not, It rides real good and feels really study

That's country offroad! show's you've got imagination,lol. If you sell it let us all know what your profit is, maybe we should start some kind of board to keep track of what the item sold for, and if a person was looking forward to doing another project, or something of that nature?????!!!!
dave

den35

I posted my last comment after doing a 12hr shift driving a rock truck.Now that I'm awake,I have a clearer perspective.

It's not a bad setup at all.I think it was all the rusty metal that threw me off.A coat of paint would do wonders.

But otherwise,very impressive.I wouldn't have thought of re-bar as framing material,but you pulled it off.Good job.:thumbsup:

I agree with previous posters.A Backyard Beast section on the forum would prove interesting.I know I'd be watching it closely.

"A Backyard Beast section on the forum would prove interesting" I would vote for it! Remember Junkyard Wars? I loved that show. Hey Offroad, you need to add some barbwire curb feelers!

Oh, but there are brakes!!!!!!! There is plenty of room for those feet through the floor. Just like my first go kart. That is until I ran my ankles over with a kart that was only 4" off the ground!!!!!!!!!

I love builds like these! If there is a corner where we could put our nasty builds, I could definitely contribute!!!!!!!!1:thumbsup:

Thanks guys, I had alot of fun building it. Sure got alot of odd looks when driving it around. Its sight is pretty scary....But you would be amazed how well it rides!

delray

with re-bar it probable more flexible then standard steel. giving it little more softer ride.:thumbsup:
when your done riding it you could always bury it in concrete:doah:
:scooter:.......................