My last public order...

All the real mickey bike owners will get one and a cover if needed, except for one individual and he knows who he is, I have other things on my plate im doing that need to be finished and the two or three mickey parts people are just on the end of the list, but you will get them!
I appreciate your candor on this matter, and I will be ready when you are. I will order the Taco parts through OldMiniBikes.

This is supposed to be fun and it's a shame others have sucked the fun out of it for you.

Stay cool.
Don Hudson

My last individual order is leaving tomorrow, in life and business I have found my hobby of casting covers just cant keep up with each individual specific needs, So this is the last order heading out in the morning, My parts will still be available at a local store soon. Im still getting PM's wanting parts I had posted in the supporting members section I was not doing any more personal orders but I noticed I needed to post it in the general members area also. I will supply parts to OldMiniBikes verry soon and if they are in stock will be just a click away, I only have a few hours a week to build parts and in the long run this will be the best for all.

My last order...

Now im not saying who the order is going to but......

Thanks All!!! But as a person im closed for requests, there will be many new parts coming to a store soon!!!
well i'm glad i got the last 4 i like the name stamp and number now mine are pricless collectos items thanks jeff they look great

Jeff - It's such a shame that the mini bike market place has gotten over run with people that suck the fun out of it like vampires; I'm so fed up with dealing with rude people on e-bay, CL, & even the former classifieds here, lots of my extras & duplicates are languishing in the garage. Too bad, because there's still a lot of great people in this hobby that appreciate kool bikes, parts, and a talented craftsman such as yourself. Best Wishes on all your projects! :thumbsup:

You have to do what you have to do, I have to say that your work is SOOO Top Notch!!! Keep up the great work and selling through OldMiniBikes seems like the right move to me. No one sould have to deal with D-Bags like that. Please keep posting your new creations, I love to see them. I also love to see your project threads on how they come about. The Mickey Badge one was so cool.

Jeff

This is definately a "Me" society we live in today.

All my hobbies have involved hard to get items and info and require lots of patience. Wouldn't be my hobby otherwise.