My Minibike

I'd say clean it up a little, and a seat and a small round gas tank, then clearcoat it just the way it is, pull out on to the street and dare anyone to laugh. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Wow! I'd say make sure your life insurance is paid up before cracking the throttle on that powerhouse! I agree with the clearcoat. That would be a killer look!:thumbsup:

If that doesn't do the trick, I have a Corvair Spyder turbo engine. Might need a little more meat around that back wheel though.:wink:

richs

all i saw was a motor and 2 wheels thats D sh**t all you need is a cooler on a trailer and your ready for the races I LIKE IT LIKE IT ALOT :drinkup::thumbsup:

george3

I was going to mention that a while back. But I thought I would let you see for your self. rear wheel is the weakest link. I re- laced my bonanza 1410mx rear wheel with the next size larger spokes, to help prevent that.

I was lookin at the build pics and thinkin it would take some real big BALLS to ride that thing, but then I didn't see a good place to put them where they wouldn't get fried!:lol::thumbsup: