My other twins

The one with the red seat I have taken all the crap off the handlebars. I started takign off the crazy homemade brake. I sanded down the handlebars a little too.

The one with the black seat I put a cone air filter on it. I also put the stock muffler back on b/c the pipe has issues (long story, will tell another time).

do you have any idea what the one with the black seat is? i sold one that looks just about the same to Injuntom. i really, really wish i kept it now. :doah:

mine had a 3hp Tec in it.

if you ever decide to sell it as a roller let me know.

Last edited:
i used to have a Camaro. :thefinger:

i kind of miss that car. it ran a 13.7 in over 100°+ temps. i'm sure with some more practice (first time at the track) and better weather it would have had a mid-low 13 in it. that was launching off idle and it bogged hard.

test fitting some 315s before i ordered them. i had to cancel it because i blew up the rear. :thumbdown:

here's the car the wheels were off of. it was a real '97 LT4 SS and got the cover of some camaro book.

the guy had a couple of nice '68 SS's too. both were big blocks and 500+hp.

Last edited:
I have nothing to do with the red hood, It is my brother in-laws. There is also half a '73 Camaro in my driveway. If it woudl fit in the garbage can I would throw it out.

I have nothing to do with the red hood, It is my brother in-laws. There is also half a '73 Camaro in my driveway. If it woudl fit in the garbage can I would throw it out.
Okay, here's an idea for getting rid of that Camaro:

First, fire up your plamsa cutter ........ :p

No, seriously, why not make it into "yard art"? Make it look like it just ran into the wall of your house by cutting off the front end. Make a couch out of the trunk area. That hood would make a cool backyard table. Cut off the front six inches of the car, and mount it on the wall (and wire up the headlights). Or, you could pull a Dennis Shuler and take the entire outer skin off the car, flatten it out, connect each panel with cables to the other panels, and have a "Camaro Pelt". (Look up "Dennis Shuler", "Pinto Pelt", and "Spyder Pelt". The guy does some wild art-car stuff .... he was responsible for "The Spindle" featured in WAYNE'S WORLD.)

Not my Camaro stuff to mess with. It is actually all my Brother in-laws. He lives upstairs. Normally the upstairs tenant gets one parking space and no yard privileges. They are related so my wife let them do what they want.