Mystery Mini...

New member here with a mystery bike I picked up last week. I'm mainly a Honda Z50a guy but I can't figure this one out.

I'm guessing it's a kit bike. The welding looks like it was stick welded and not very good in some places. It uses Simpson Strong Tie base plates for the scrub brake brackets. That's the only writing on the bike frame I can find.

An earlier thread that I found from another member has a very similar bike in this thread http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/general-minibike-talk/8145-can-you-tell-me-what-kind-mini-bike-i-have.html that was not identified.

The handlebars on mine are taller and it has pretty cool chrome foot pegs.

It has a H30 engine and it runs well, but some of the welds are cracked like around the kick stand bracket. If it's not a rare bike I'm going to strip it down, MIG weld everything over, give it a bigger engine, nice paint job and disc brakes front and rear.

Welcome!

I have no idea of what it is but it sure has nice lines. I love the simple bikes. I agree just cut it all down and re-weld it. Make it your own. Keep my contact info:thumbsup:, I could use a 30 if you do swap it out and don't need it. Are you going to stick with a Flathead when you rebuild it?

Again, welcome to OldMiniBikes.com

Thanks for the welcome Randy.

A flathead would be the proper way to go an a mini like this, but a tricked out GC160 would be nice too. :blink:

I may save the H30 for a Frijole clone I've been thinking about doing.