Need a little carb/tuning help please

Hello OldMiniBikes gurus!
It's been a few years but I'm back in the game with a new project. I have a Manco kart with a 6.5 robin (Subaru) motor and I want a little more speed and power. I added a header pipe and K&N style filter. Took it out today and it's running lean. I know most jet up to an .036 jet and some go to a gx 140 e-tube. The carb on my motor is a mikuni carb that came stock on these motors, I believe the model no. of carb is 27x-623xx. Does anyone know where I can get some jets and maybe an e-tube with Less air holes for this carb?

Thanks for your answers in advance!

Hello OldMiniBikes gurus!
It's been a few years but I'm back in the game with a new project. I have a Manco kart with a 6.5 robin (Subaru) motor and I want a little more speed and power. I added a header pipe and K&N style filter. Took it out today and it's running lean. I know most jet up to an .036 jet and some go to a gx 140 e-tube. The carb on my motor is a mikuni carb that came stock on these motors, I believe the model no. of carb is 27x-623xx. Does anyone know where I can get some jets and maybe an e-tube with Less air holes for this carb?

Thanks for your answers in advance!
Jetsrus might have the jets.

Anyway u can post a pic of this carb? Or the type of jets?
If it's what I am thinking( probably is not) VM 11/22 jets are every where. However as I said it's probably not what I am picturing.

Latent

do you have a fuel pump? what is the needle position? pics would help and post sizes of current jet sizes. I set my 22mm roundslide mikuni at 120 main 17.5 pilot when I had a set up similar to your build. I think I might have went to 125 main at one point. Goodluck.

The best thing is to get a mini drill bit set or go to a hobby shop . Find a drill bit that fits in your main jet then go the next size up. Put the jet back in and see if it helps. Put in a new spark plug a check what color it is . If its tan leave it alone .Do this carefully because Subaru parts are very expensive . Probably a good idea not to mess with the pilot jet because making it even a little to big will make your motor sluggish on the low end.