Need Help deleting existing pictures

Robertt8883

Hi as usual i am having a hard time loading any new pics into my files.It keeps saying files full .So the only way i know how to Add to my files in pictures is to delete the existing ones to make new room.No where to be found as far as i can tell or other who have tried to help is a delete button to delete existing pictures please help as i would like to post some pics of the new items i am trying to sell.

Thanks
Robertt8883

Robertt8883

Thanks I have tried everything i cant even put one new picture up on something i am selling.When i do try and click on Uploads it says files full
unable to load pics.When i go to classifeds and click on a picture to view the size of the picture is about a half inch square.I double click the picture and it wont enlage

Seriously, use Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet. It's way easier having all your pics in one spot and you can post them on any forum you want. They'll automatically resize them for you as well (to a size you choose) once you make an account.

I really don't understand using a site's hosting for pics you share. I'll do it when I'm trying to sell something on that site only, but that's it.