Need help identifying a frame for a body

When I was a kid my dad bought me a Gokart. It had a orange 80-82 corvette body with Sunkist graphics, and a 3.5hp B&S engine. I still have the body, but not the frame or engine. The body is in decent shape, and I’d like to find a frame if at all possible, but haven’t got the slightest clue as to where to even start looking, much less what to look for. I added some photos I found online of the same kart I had to show roughly what I had. I’ll have to go dig the body out soon to clean up and get some photos.

Any idea’s? IMG_1178.jpeg IMG_1179.jpeg

Thepaetsguy

here ya go it‘s a bird engineering idk... go to YouTube search bar and type the carsandcameras the 50 Dollar gokart build. that is a good overview also. 98CE9F96-79D9-42B2-81A5-3383947D0687.png

Harquebus

I've seen a few body-less go karts here and there on Fecesbook Marketplace.

If you put your location in your profile info, and you were close enough, I'd feel you'd have a fighting chance at scoring the proper kart frame.
I or anyone else could scout around.

I've seen a few body-less go karts here and there on Fecesbook Marketplace.

If you put your location in your profile info, and you were close enough, I'd feel you'd have a fighting chance at scoring the proper kart frame.
I or anyone else could scout around.
I’m near Atlanta. I’ve been looking at Facebook marketplace, i found one that i think would have worked out ok, the guy never responded to a message and then it was taken down.

Harquebus

Well at least Thepaetsguy showed us what the kart looks like without the body. Good on him.

Keep an eye on Failbook marketplace, craigslist and Offerup which merged with Letgo; you may get some hits.