need help please!!!!

I have a mini bike and it has a briggs 5hp dont know what year but it wont start, but it does pull and turn over. What throttle should i use and i have one but im not a fan of it.

We are in the project log section. I think you will get more help if you post it in the engine section. Specifically the briggs section. Now that i got that out of the way ill try to help. WHAT ATR YOU ASKING?! Do you need help troubleshooting in order to get it running or do you need help with your throttle? When you say throttle, are you talking about the twist grip or the throttle linkage on the engine itself? If your talking about the twist grip, no one can make suggestion unless they know what you currently have. Without knowing what you currently have we will probably end up suggesting the throttle that you already have. As for it not starting, you need to give more info about that too. Is there spark, gas, air, correct timing and magneto spacing? Does it have compression? PLEASE give us more info.

And just for asking a question you have to take the plug wire loose and hold it, have a friend yank the pull start really hard so you can hold the frame. If is shocks the pee out of ya then not only do you have spark but you will have been properly punished for asking the above mentioned question in this section!:laugh:

Disclaimer: OldMiniBikes does not endorse anything I "supernova" say or do because I'm crazy and mean. Don't do this especially as I am kidding, it will shock you and who knows you may have a heart condition you didn't know about.:scared: