need help to i.d. this mini

Hey everyone, I just picked this up yesterday and I haven,t figured out what make it is. The front wheel looks like a Rupp And I 'm pretty sure the engine isn't stock but I'm counting on one of you to help me out, Thanks . SAM_2157.JPG SAM_2153.JPG SAM_2154.JPG SAM_2152.JPG 007.jpg 006.jpg The bike in last two pics is the only one I've been able to find and they didn't know what it was either. Thanks again, Steve.

Last edited:

markus

No problem, those are actually really cool bikes, They are not too hard or expensive to get looking close to right. And if you are willing to stick with flathead Tec power they are built to accept the bolt on Torque convertors in mind. So you can make a fun versatile rider that has some fairly high bars and front a rear suspension.

you got some good tidbits to work with there, and possibly a couple bargaining chips to maybe sell/swap to get some of the pieces you need if your going to redo it with a somewhat OG look. That little sidepop might be a little weak for a rider, but remember you can cross alot of the parts that are on it to a late HS40/50, such as the tank and shroud etc so dont just dump it off if you think you may do something like that :thumbsup:

Those are some good suggestions Markus, I'm going to start looking for a tank and fenders and hopefully some decals, I'm really like the tc idea, I'll be checking that out too, Thanks again, Steve.