Need HELP!!!!!! With rear wheel for gamble aldens or trailhorse

Hello new to the site and got this frame off of raigslist got it home thinkin I could just replace the sprocket and it looks to be welded on. I was in a hipe when I bought it like ya ill take it not lookin in the sprocket area I knew it was bent but figured they make sprockets everyday and it was really greasy so didn't pay any attention to it. So any help would be GREAT as well as pics from you guys of how its suppose to be it has a 4in rim on it now would like to keep it 4in cuz have a nice set of razor tires id like to put on it. Also looked at OldMiniBikes and they have 4in steel wheels with hubs would they work id replace both so they match.

capguncowboy

You might be able to straighten that sprocket out with a gear puller and a torch. Just move slowly.

Your other option is to buy a replacement wheel and sprocket -- if you want to stay with 4", then I suggest going with some of the Azusa wheels. I think though, that these would have been 6" originally

Welcome to OldMiniBikes! It looks like you have a Trail Blazer, made by General Appliance just like the Trail Horse and GA (General Appliance) General bikes sold by Gamble Aldens. Do your forks have a decal on them with the GA? From my experience that rear wheel isn't correct for that bike anyway. They came with a bolt on sprocket on one side and a bolt on brake drum on the other. They could have come with 4 inch steel wheels, 6 inch steel wheels, or 6 inch five spoke wheels. Here are some pictures of the correct 4 inch wheels for your bike.

Hello thanks for the reply but don't want to straighten the sprocket as its worn out anyways guess I should've mentioned that and yes I did look at the azusa wheels but wasn't sure if I could get it to line up with the drive line :shrug: as far as the forks for the sticker its long gone so just going off of what the frame looks like and compared to what pics where on here thanks for the pics of what the stock ones would look like do you want to sell them?? I don't need the tires or tubes and prolly just buy a new sprocket for it also

I would not try to straighten the sprocket. Byt the time you get it close you could have bought one.

If you plan on using a jack shaft disregard my reply below. But if you are gonna use a Predator 6.5 and go direct, use the stuff below and you will have a screamer!!@!

Rear
6" Rear Demountable Wheel Assembly

Front
6" x 3-1/4" Universal Wheel, 2-5/8" Centered Hub Length

Tubes x2
530/450 X 6 Tube - Bent Stem

Tires X2
530X450X6 2PLY Universal TIRE CHENG SHIN

Sprocket for 41 chain
Steel Sprocket - 54 Tooth / #41 Chain

this bike screams!!!!

Attachments

Thanks for the reply that looks just like her:thumbsup:. I have a tecumseh 3hp I was going to put on it been sitting in garage for a while it runs good. Yup that looks like the setup I need for sure but was looking for the same in a 4" which I know they have is 6in better than 4" cuz I see a lot of 6" stuff :shrug:

I really liked the look of the 4" keeps it low to the ground and the tires I have are like crotch rocket tires thought it would look cool with them on it.:punk: