Need Help!

I'm trying to restore my mini bike that I've had since 8th grade. I put a new engine on it, but now I need things like shocks tires and new brakes. No idea what model this is or where to find the parts. Please help. The engine in the picture is the old engine. I just put a new predator engine on it.

Attachments

I unfortunately only received the bike from my divorce! I think she tossed the old engine and gas tank:(. It is definitely a Montgomery Ward. I somehow remember that part. It has an old drum brake. I was thinking about putting a disc brake on it now or something a little more heavy to handle the bigger engine. Any suggestions there? And I think I still have my original helmet somewhere in the garage but I don't know if I have any pics. My mom might have them somewhere and I'll see if she can dig them up!

Lizardking

The engine isn't a big deal and one from the same year can be found . The correct gas tank might be hard to find.

Do you have the clutch/chain guard? That would be another hard to find item if missing.

If value or originality isn't a concern then you can weld brackets for a universal disc break. Band break works great too.

Post pictures of the bike in it's current state if you can.