Need suggestions for tires on my DB30

Ok guys, im looking for some advise on tires for my DB30 build. Im running the stock 145x70x6 tires with offroad tread. I would like to get a road tire that will give me better traction on blacktop and other hard pack surfaces. My plan is to parking lot race the bike with some buddies who are also building bikes. I have the bike apart right now painting the front end and getting it ready for the new engine. Im putting in a Predator 212cc hemi engine with a high flow air filter, rejet kit, shotgun header, RLV silencer, max torque clutch and a jackshaft kit for gearing. Any suggestions or advise is greatly appreciated. :thumbsup:

Anyone else have the carlise's or the ones from tractor supply? My rear tire is gone and I want something good for roads, asphalt, concrete

Anyone else have the carlise's or the ones from tractor supply? My rear tire is gone and I want something good for roads, asphalt, concrete
i just got this on mine

13 x 6 50 6 Tubeless Street Tire Super Pocket Bike x7 x18 x17 Mini Pit Quad ATV | eBay

little smaller OD so you may loose some top speed. no comment on waer though since I've only had the mini back running for a week....scooter tire so it should hold up well though. I also wnet to a 5 inch wide up front.

of, and you'll have to go to a mower shop to get them installed.....

Thanks. I def don't want to lose top speed. This is mainly used on asphalt roads. I can get up to 35 mph on a decline, fully stock, but with throttle screw removed.

After much research, I went with this. Hi-Run WD1030 15 x 6.00-6 in. 2 Ply Replacement Tire - Tractor Supply Co. Your local tractor supply HAS THESE IN STOCK and this helped sway me rather than ordering and wainting since my current tire was gone.

I'm mainly on road and the ribbed style seems to be good for this.

To get the old tire off, I cut the middle if the tire with tin snips, then I realized the inner part if the tire, inside the rubber, has steel wire bands around it (where the rim mounts). That wasn't easy to cut through, but ingot it off, now going to the tire place to mount it.

Some more pics:

This tire from tracctor supply, 15x6x6 DOES CLEAR the factory brake caliper!

Some notes...

1) This tire does corner better than the stock "V" style tire, and you can take corners faster and lean in more it seems.

2) My top speed on my fully stock 97cc doodle bug is now 38 mph, DOWNHILL. Before it was around 36 max downhill. Nomal crusing speed on flat roads are around 32 mph...