need to sell a mini, need opinions!!!

catfishman

ok guys, i need to sell one of my minis, the wife says one must go, so it is not all about the money, anyway i wanted your opinions on which one you would get rid of, if you had to. i will definately be keeping the taco, i just wanted to post a pic, i am stuck between the atlas, which was made in my hometown, kinda cool, or the arco. the arco is rideable, the atlas needs tires, brakes, chain, throttle, painted, but it has much more room, and would be a great project, i also have the 5hp briggs in the pic to put on the atlas. just wanted some input from the mini fans out there. thanks guys.:shrug:

Last edited:
:doah::laugh::laugh: Tell her you're trying to decide between her and one of the minis. Then you can keep them both, and maybe even her.

Tomas

:shrug:If you have any friends that are into minis you could lend it to them or sell at a good price with a promise to get first crack when it comes up for sale. Or leave it at a family members house.

I'm sticking with my original answer, and I wasn't playing.:thumbsup: Drag her shoes out of the closet and tell her half of them have to go.

yeah i was leaning toward the atlas, i got this was from hearing nagging year after year, so now i just am the sorry ass pushover, and give in rather than hear a bunch of bs. that is a good idea with the shoe thing, make her get rid of purses too. yeah right

oldsledz

Bring her over to my house and show her around after she sees all the junk I got she will be happy to have a man that only has 3 minis.

Keep the complete and working mini bike. (I'm not sure which one that is, the Atlas or the Arco) at least you'll have something to scoot around on from time to time. If it's between the two motorless bikes then keep the one with the shocks. Good luck.

Bring her over to my house and show her around after she sees all the junk I got she will be happy to have a man that only has 3 minis.
Thats what I'm saying.. :lol: How much room does a friggin minibike take up. Tell her 100 pounds of minibike = 100 pounds of your crap too... We gotta be in this together.. :glare:

I'd keep the Atlas too.. a lot nicer bike.. Throw that briggs on it and lend the little Arco to a buddy.. :thumbsup:

thats a tough call it depends how comfortable you are on the little arco. I think the taco and atlas will be alot more comfortable and thus more enjoyable to ride

jeep4me

Take the arco apart and put some of it here, some of it there. Maybe use the parts off from it to complete the atlas.

I had the same problem with my wife a few years ago (heck, I STILL have this problem with her) and I just keep getting more minis. It gets stressful sometimes but she'll get use to it. I put them in the rafters in the garage (as frames) and bring them down when I want to build another one.

Take the arco apart and put some of it here, some of it there. Maybe use the parts off from it to complete the atlas.

I had the same problem with my wife a few years ago (heck, I STILL have this problem with her) and I just keep getting more minis. It gets stressful sometimes but she'll get use to it. I put them in the rafters in the garage (as frames) and bring them down when I want to build another one.
:lol: :lol: :lol: How could the rest of us be so dumb? :doah: Good lord you could hide 50 bikes... Attic, crawl space, under a bench...... damn.... :lol: