new dude

hi...i have a ez rider chopper..i got it from someone, it was in there crawlspace for years..i got the motor running..it prrrrrs..i love oldschool minibikes...i have a bonanza frame with no engine on it...i got a motor for that one also...so i have my hands full..its cool to be able to talk with people who enjoy the same hobby..

:eek:hmy: WOW man thats a nice one.. :thumbsup: I think I would just clean that one up some and leave it how it is.. No paint or anything.. Just rags and and maybe some real light grit steel whool on the chrome with some kerosene or WD40 or whatever ya got to eat rust.. Wash and wax and ride around every once in a while.. :scooter:

Last edited:
brakes

the chopper has no brakes,we all know ya need em.. or learn the hard way...was wondering does anyone know what the setup is..have any picks..thanks

Bill, great find! I believe yours "should" have a caliper over sprocket on the left side. IF the mount is still there, the calipers turn up from time to time although mine never seem to stop so great....:doah:

brake

thanks..for the brake info..i suspectd it was a caliper..i dont want to put anything aftermarket on it....i want to keep it as original as i can..although the airfilter was off ..so i got aftermarket volocity stack for a walbro carb and modified it to fit on the carb..i put a aftermarket filter..it looks cool.

jrzmac

Yeah that thing is "Badass"!!! Made in the great state of New Jersey I might ad. I'm pretty sure that thing is HIGHLY sought after. I remember a while back there was a dude on here looking for one from his childhood. could be worth a pretty penny!