new frame 6.5 doodle

almost done with the swap thought i'd post some pics.

advice appreciated on chain tension. I'm not sure if my change is too tight it moves about 1/2" - 3/4" when i push down on it.

still waiting for the exhaust and intake from pro mod and the seat from the upholsterer so i can finish
also can anyone tell me how to connect the kill switch and disable the low oil shut off?

Looks awesome man. Chain might be ok, maybe a bit loose for me. I go by if I can lift it off the roller easy its too loose. As fo your killswitch Im sure someone will tell ya better than me, but the low oil - just unhook the yellow wire coming out the engine in the front. Hope that helps a bit :drinkup:

bike looks cool.

is the switch you're using the two wire stock baja switch? if so, one of the wires will ground out somewhere on the engine and the other will go to the SINGLE black wire that has the thick rubber boot on it and the wire sheathing tha tlooks like it leads off under the gas tank. everything else can just hang there, or you can cut it all off.

i actually like the new modification of the frame compared to the old one, time will tell from feedback later on how they hold up and perform