New Guy Here

I'm over visiting from the Honda CT90 site. I have always admired the mini bikes but just haven't had the opportunity to lay my hands on one yet. I am here because of an accident. My neighbor down the road has a 1970 Arctic Cat that he just did a complete restoration on and I proceeded to wreck it. 6'3" and 245 lbs and a hopped up little motor on a short wheel base all added up to the bike popping up and me and it going over. Fortunately I didn't kill myself but I wish I had at least drawn some blood to take the attention off of the damage to the bike. It wasn't too awful bad. I only smashed the headlight ring. It is a single bulb shaped thing made of (I think) aluminum and is has a spun finish with no paint. He said that it was new old stock. I was hoping someone here could help a fellow small CC bike enthusiast out with maybe a suggestion as to where I might find a part to replace the one I damaged? I think it is an 1970 ss Arctic Cat
And by the way I am sponsoring a CT90- 110 Ride Wrench and BBQ on August 15th.

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
Your gonna have to do some serious searching online. I don't think your gonna find anything like that here. But if it's made you can find it on the net somewhere.