New guy here

Hi everyone!

This is my first post here, but I've been following discussions for some time. For those who may wonder, yes I was on Bob's 4-cycle before. I guess I'm not the only one to come from Bob's, there's a bunch of familiar names around here.

I converted myself to this forum because I feel it fits my interests better. You know, "Backyard building", working on old engines or simply building something different :001_smile:

I attached some pics of my previous project (some may have already seen it on Bob's). I know it's not a minibike, but I will have one soon :thumbsup: I'm planning to build one from scratch in the near future, with a Briggs 6B-S engine (made in 1955!!!) and a manual clutch.

Well, that pretty much sums it up for now. Watch out for a minibike build in the Projects forum soon!

GTO - The engine is all stock for now. The only mod I did was to unplug the low oil alert because it kept shutting off the engine on bumpy terrain. Even the governer is still there. I am a strong believer in the reliability of stock engines :001_smile: When I do modify engines, I like to use stock parts from other similar engines.

minidragbike - Hey I remember you too! I was a big fan of your blue bike (it had a 13 hp Vanguard I think?). Your drag videos were a great source of entertainment for me!