New guy /Old mini

Hi I am a new guy here with an old mini I picked up a few weeks ago . Looks like it will be a fun project ! This is a great place to find information and pictures to look at . Thanks for making this possible . This is the old mini I found

Good Morning Minibike C,

Welcome to the OldMiniBikes.

Nice find there...it is some sort of Cat...the Cat guys will know the exact model.

You can tell by the way the motor plate wraps the frame...you also have Cat correct wheels.

Welcome, and have fun !

Robert C

Good Morning Minibike C,

Welcome to the OldMiniBikes.

Nice find there...it is some sort of Cat...the Cat guys will know the exact model.

You can tell by the way the motor plate wraps the frame...you also have Cat correct wheels.

Welcome, and have fun !

Robert C

Thanks

I figured it might be an old dog but I did not know it was an old Cat , haha
I found it on Craig's list and it looked different and I had been wanting a small bike so I bought it

C, it'a a Cat 400X, heavily modified. Handlebars were chrome bolt on affairs. Scrub brake has been added, originals used a disc caliper on the sprocket. You can see the mount. Rear shocks have been changed to adjustable type.

Welcome to the site. You can do a search for the Cat 400's to get an idea of what they looked like, and what people do with them.

Dose it have the kick stand. They are hard to find you also are set on fenders also hard to find and even the stars canbe ddifficult to find. Honestly for how beat to hell that thing is. You are way ahead of the game. The engine plate looks like it needs to be welded a bit. And you can get the chain guide at OldMiniBikes.com for a good price. Good luck with it.